Sunday, July 6, 2014

At the Beach Project Life

When Stampin' Up! announced that they were introducing Project Life products to their catalogue, I started to get interested in it and thought of the thousands of photos that I will never get around to displaying in albums. So now I am the proud owner of lots of PL goodies and have some of the Stampin' Up! range on the way.

This is the latest page - not quite finished as I am waiting on the exact date photos were taken before I journal. The shells are Memory Box diecuts which have been lightly sponged and I have used a little washi tape on the one photo. It is fun and quick - just takes a bit of time to decide on colours and any embellishments.

I have a new computer being built and am getting Photoshop Elements 12 installed on it. I have no idea how to use this program so there will be a lot of trial and error with my editing for a while I know! I hope I can handle at least using the basics!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I love this Jean. Fabulous colours and the shells are perfect for the page.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

I have been giving Project Life a thought but haven't jumped into it yet, but am hoping to soon. Love this layout